Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, known in Japan as ゼルダの伝説パート2 リンクの冒険 [Zeruda no Densetsu, Pato Tsu: Rinku no Boken], "Legend of Zelda, Part 2: Link's Adventure" is an action adventure role-playing game developed and published by Nintendo and released on the Famicom Disk System on 1987-01-14, then ported to NES for release in other countries. It is the second game in the Zelda series.
In the game's story, even though Ganon has been defeated, his evil monsters live on, and are seeking out Link to use his blood to resurrect Ganon from his ashes.
Being such a huge fan of the original game, I rented this game from a movie rental place around 1990. My brother, who had already played the game, tried to warn me and said the game was terrible, but I needed to play it for myself.
I own the original gold cart. I have not beaten the game, but I have reached the final cathedral.
- Overall: 4/10
- Best Version: NES
- Legend of Zelda 2, The - Adventure of Link, The - NES - Manual.pdf
The Official Nintendo Player's Guide, part 1.
Nintendo Power, June, 1986, 2nd Quest, part 1.
- mobygames.com/game/nes/zelda-ii-the-adventure-of-link - MobyGames.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zelda_II:_The_Adventure_of_Link - Wikipedia.
- vgmpf.com/Wiki/index.php?title=Zelda_II:_The_Adventure_of_Link_(NES) - Music.
- thealmightyguru.com/Games/Hacking/Wiki/index.php?title=Zelda_II_-_The_Adventure_of_Link - NES Hacker Database.