Yellow (video game)
Yellow is a casual puzzle game developed and published by bontegames and released on 2017-05-04 for iOS, then ported to a couple other platforms. The game consists of 50 levels where you have to turn the screen from black to yellow by manipulating the playing field. Part of each puzzle is learning out how the playing field can be manipulated before figuring out how to solve the puzzle. The game is very similar in style to the Hoshi's Saga games, and was followed up with two sequels, Red and Black.
After beating Black, I wanted to play the other games, so I installed Yellow and beat it after a few minutes.
This is a free with ads game. I beat it on 2019-01-22, without any hints.
- There were several interesting puzzles to solve.
- The game has a limited, but enjoyable soundtrack.
- The game is too short. You'll finish it in a few minutes.
- Several of the puzzles are derivative of earlier puzzles.
- The on-screen help and back buttons get in the way on several puzzles.
- mobygames.com/game/yellow_ - MobyGames.
- kongregate.com/games/bontegames/yellow - Play Online.
- play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.bartbonte.yellow - Google Play Store.