Weezer is an American alternative rock group that formed in Los Angeles, California in 1992.
I first heard Weezer from the song Buddy Holly on the Windows 95 CD. I really liked the song, and a friend of mine got the Blue Album a little while later. We listened to it together a fair amount, and I liked it enough to buy my own copy. I heard very little off Pinkerton and the band disappeared for while, but I remember becoming re-interested in them in the early 2000s after the Weezer (Green Album)Green Album and Maladroit became popular. Then, I bought their previous three albums, and stayed on top of their music until after the release of Hurley, but drifted away from them again and haven't pain much attention to their last couple albums.
- Rivers Cuomo - lead vocals, lead guitar, keyboards, lyrics, composition
- Patrick Wilson - drums
- Brian Bell - guitar, backing vocals, keyboards
- Scott Shriner - bass, backing vocals
- Matt Sharp - bass, backing vocals (1992–1998)
- Jason Cropper - rhythm guitar, backing vocals (1992–1993)
- Mikey Welsh - bass, backing vocals (1998–2001)
|1994-05-10||Weezer (Blue Album)||Studio||Yes|
|2001-05-15||Weezer (Green Album)||Studio||Yes|
|2008-06-03||Weezer (Red Album)||Studio||Yes|
|2008-12-16||Christmas With Weezer||EP|
|2010-11-02||Death to False Metal||Compilation|
|2014-10-07||Everything Will Be Alright In the End||Studio|
|2016-04-01||Weezer (White Album)||Studio|
|2019-01-24||Weezer (Teal Album)||Studio|
|2019-03-01||Weezer (Black Album)||Studio|
This is a list of some of my favorite Weezer songs. For all their songs, see Weezer Songs.
- Dope Nose
- El Scorcho
- The Good Life
- I Want You To
- In the Garage
- Island In the Sun
- Let It All Hang Out
- My Name Is Jonas
- Say It Ain't So
- The World Has Turned and Left Me Here
The band in 1996 playing Genesis.
- weezer.com - Official page.