Tower of Heaven
I was made aware of the game after buying the soundtrack in a Humble Bundle. I really liked the music, so I decided to find the game. I got bored with it on my first attempt, but tried again a little while later and beat it.
The game is free, and I have beat it.
- Overall: 4/10
- Best Version: Windows
- The premise is quite nice. I like the idea of climbing the tower of a god who smites you for not following his ridiculous rules.
- I like the art, and the fours shades of green-gray is pleasantly reminiscent of Game Boy.
- The music is phenomenal.
- The controls are quite responsive.
- The death animations are quite nice.
- I like the empty cut-scene rooms.
- The character has cute foot-twiddling jumps.
- The game is too short.
- There are a few tricky parts where you die so many times it become annoying.