Difference between revisions of "Tiny Toon Adventures: Babs' Big Break"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 23:34, 13 August 2017
Tiny Toon Adventures: Bab's Big Break is a Game Boy platformer made by Konami featuring using the Tiny Toons characters.
I do not own the game, but I have beat it.
- Overall: 3/10
- Best Version: Game Boy
- The graphics are large, well-drawn, and thematic to the series.
- Konami really crammed a lot of Tiny Toons characters into the game.
- The mini games are fun and give nice breaks from the levels.
- Each of the three playable characters are very similar, only their weapon functions differently. It would have been nice to give each slightly different movement abilities.
- Despite giving each level its own graphics, the bulk of it felt too similar.
- It's pretty easy to farm lives in the mini games, especially the race game.
- Despite the game being called "Bab's Big Break" you never play as Babs, and she merely acts as a plot device for the male characters.