Difference between revisions of "Tiny Toon Adventures: Babs' Big Break"
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Tiny Toon Adventures -
Tiny Toon Adventures - ' Big Break - GB - Manual.pdf|Game manual.
Revision as of 17:12, 24 January 2019
I played this game after seeing it highly ranked on lists of the best Game Boy games. I ended up beating it the very first time I played it.
I do not own the game, but I have beat it.
- Overall: 3/10
- Best Version: Game Boy
- The graphics are large, well-drawn, and thematic to the series.
- Konami really crammed a lot of Tiny Toons characters into the game.
- The mini games are fun and give nice breaks from the levels.
- Each of the three playable characters are very similar, only their weapon functions differently. It would have been nice to give each slightly different movement abilities.
- Despite giving each level its own graphics, the bulk of it felt too similar.
- It's pretty easy to farm lives in the mini games, especially the race game, and, as such, the game is very easy to beat.
- Despite the game being called "Bab's Big Break" you never play as Babs, and she merely acts as a plot device for the male characters.
- youtube.com/watch?v=WC5TxehxMr0 - Longplay.
|English||Tiny Toon Adventures: Babs' Big Break|
|Japanese||タイニートゥーンアドベンチャーズ||Taini Tooun Adobenchazu||Tiny Toon Adventures|
- mobygames.com/game/gameboy/tiny-toon-adventures-babs-big-break - MobyGames.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiny_Toon_Adventures:_Babs%27_Big_Break - Wikipedia.
- tcrf.net/Tiny_Toon_Adventures:_Babs%27_Big_Break - The Cutting Room Floor.