The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
I don't own this game. I started playing it, but became bored a couple hours into it.
- Best Version:
- The art style in the introduction is pretty cool looking.
- Link looks hilarious when he holds up an item.
- The game annoyingly holds your hand through everything.
- More damsel in distress trope. Ho hum.
- The NPC facial design looks really weird.
- It's very difficult to accurately get Link to do what you want with a stylus. The controller would have been a much easier choice.
- The cut scenes are often very long, very boring, can't be skipped, and there are too many of them.
|English||The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass|
|Japanese||ゼルダの伝説 夢幻の砂時計||Zeruda no Densetsu Mugen no Sunadokei||The Legend of Zelda: Hourglass of Dreams|
|Korean||젤다의 전설 몽환의 모래시계||Jeldaui Jeonseol Monghwan-ui Molaesigye||The Legend of Zelda: Hourglass of Dreams|
- zeldadungeon.net/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Phantom_Hourglass - Zelda Dungeon.