The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is an action adventure game. It is based in The Legend of Zelda universe.
I don't own this game.
- Best Version:
- The art style in the introduction is pretty cool looking.
- Link looks hilarious when he holds up an item.
- More damsel in distress trope. Ho hum.
- The NPC facial design looks really weird.
- The game really holds your hand through everything.
- It's very difficult to accurately get Link to do what you want with a stylus. The controller would have been a much easier choice.
- The cut scenes are often very long, very boring, can't be skipped, and there are too many of them.