Difference between revisions of "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening"
(Created page with "'''''The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening''''' is the 4th game in the Zelda series. IT was released on Game Boy, and later Game Boy Color. ==Review== ===Good=== * I love the i...")
Revision as of 17:11, 13 July 2011
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening is the 4th game in the Zelda series. IT was released on Game Boy, and later Game Boy Color.
- I love the inclusion of other Nintendo franchises like Goombas, Pirhana Plants, and Dr. Wright.
- Jumping was also a cool feature.
- The anachronistic telephones are really out of place. A Zelda game should never have modern technology.
- I get extremely pissed every time I have to read that damn message about not being able to pick something up with my bare hands. The first time was informative, the second was a refreshed, the thousandth was controller throwingly annoying. You would think it would stop after you get the bracelet, but no!
- zeldadungeon.net/Zelda04-links-awakening.php - Zelda Dungeon.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Link%27s_Awakening - Wikipedia.