The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening is the 4th game in the Zelda series. It was released on Game Boy, and later, an upgraded version was released for the Game Boy Color. The game doesn't take itself as seriously as the previous Zelda games.
I have yet to beat this game.
- It's cute to see the inclusion of other Nintendo franchises like Goombas, Pirhana Plants, and Dr. Wright.
- Jumping was also a cool feature.
- The anachronistic telephones are really out of place. A Zelda game should never have modern technology.
- I get extremely pissed every time I have to read that damn message about not being able to pick something up with my bare hands. The first time was informative, the second was a refresher, the thousandth was controller throwingly annoying. You would think it would stop after you get the bracelet, but no!
- zeldadungeon.net/Zelda04-links-awakening.php - Zelda Dungeon.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Link%27s_Awakening - Wikipedia.