The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Revision as of 18:05, 13 July 2011 by TheAlmightyGuru (Created page with "'''''The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past''''' is my favorite Zelda game in the series. ==Review== ===Good=== * The graphics, music, and sound effects are all stunning. * Th...")
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is my favorite Zelda game in the series.
- The graphics, music, and sound effects are all stunning.
- The game engine is solid, and functions like a well-oiled machine.
- The story, while cliche, is a big jump up from previous game, and the frequent interactions with NPCs early in the game keep it flowing nicely.
- The game it pretty linear. In the first game, most of the map and underworlds can be explored from the get-go. But in this one large sections of the game are off-limits until you get specific items. It slowly unfolds, which is cool the first time through, but makes the game predictable every time after.
- The bosses are indeed a step up, but some of them are pretty uninspired. Most of them can be killed just by hitting them with the sword over an over again.
- Several of the items are unimportant. The cape, the cane of Byrna, quake, are pretty worthless.
- The difficulty of the dungeons isn't quite orderly. 1 is harder than 3, 5 is harder than 6. Though this might be my play style.
- Nothing really, this game is a work of art.
- zeldadungeon.net/Zelda03-a-link-to-the-past.php - Zelda Dungeon.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_A_Link_to_the_Past - Wikipedia.