I do not own this game, and I have not beaten it, though I've played through about half the game.
- Best Version: SNES
- The graphics, music, and sound effects are all pretty good.
- The manual is well-made.
- There is an obnoxious delay at numerous points in the game dialogue and during cut-scenes.
- The extra-dimensional box of a menu system, while quite charming, slows down the game a lot.
- The player's shadow is visible even when he's over a pit, which hurts immersion.
- I don't like having to press a button to open doors, it would be nicer if the game opened doors when you walked into them.
- There is an annoying thud each time you hit a solid wall while running.
- Throughout the game, there were several sections where I got stuck and needed to consult a walkthrough. There were just a lot of things the developers expected the player to try that were not intuitive at all.
- The lion cub protection mission is really annoying.
|Japanese||天地創造||Tenchi Sozo||The Creation of Heaven and Earth|