Difference between revisions of "Super Mario World"
(Created page with "'''''Super Mario World''''' is an action adventure platformer by Nintendo and the first Mario game to be released for the SNES. ==Status== I own this game and have found...")
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
I own this game and have
I own this game and have all 96 exits in the game.
Revision as of 14:31, 1 February 2017
Super Mario World is an action adventure platformer by Nintendo and the first Mario game to be released for the SNES.
I own this game and have completed all 96 exits in the game.
- The sprites are wonderfully detailed and cute, the backgrounds are beautiful and unobtrusive, and the music is fantastic.
- The game-play is perfect. Great character control and camera panning.
- There is a wide variety of monsters and hazards, each fitting to its environment.
- The addition of the hidden Star Road, allows players to choose to beat the game quickly, but those who wish to play each stage can still do so.
- Multiple exists for each level was a great idea and added a lot of play time.
- Yoshi is a wonderful side kick, and adding colored Yoshis with intrinsic abilities was a great idea too.
- The game has a great ending.
- The engine has a few minor bugs that rarely manifest.
- Some of the optional levels are frustratingly tough.