Difference between revisions of "Super C"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 10:25, 2 June 2017
I have beat this game several times. At my peak, I was able to beat it without dying.
- Overall: 6/10
- Best Version: NES
- The controls are really responsive and intuitive.
- Each stage is pretty unique with new enemies, scenery, and music.
- The game is challenging enough that even after playing for years, you'll still have difficulty beating it.
- The graphics are really impressive, and using the theme of Alien (and, by proxy, Giger's art style) was a great idea.
- The game is painfully difficult. Had I encountered this game later in life, I wouldn't have the patience for it. Thankfully there is a 10-lives cheat code which makes victory more possible for an amateur.
- While they repaired the terrible flame thrower weapon from the first game, the laser gun is still terrible and even worse than the original rifle.