Rollers of the Realm
Rollers of the Realm is a fantasy pinball game developed by Phantom Compass and published by Atlus on 2014-11-18 for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and Windows. The player playes the role of various fantasy characters in their quest to stop three deadly spirits of powerful soldiers from being brought back to take over the realm. But, rather than play the characters directly, you play a pinball version of each character on various pinball tables. Each character has different special abilities.
I got this game as part of a Humble Bundle. I decided to play it because I really liked Pinball Quest, and this game is in the same vein.
I own this game and have beaten it. I have 6/32 achievements.
- Overall: 4/10
- Best Version: Windows
- The production quality is amazing. The game has wonderful art work and fabulous voice acting.
- I like how the character mugshots change as the game progresses.
- The various pinball tables have a lot of variety in their structure.
- The game is a bit short and easy.
- Although there are several power-ups to buy, they had such minor benefit, I never really felt like they were directly helping me.
- mobygames.com/game/rollers-of-the-realm - MobyGames.