Difference between revisions of "Religion"
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Revision as of 10:43, 21 March 2019
I grew up in a secular home, but I attended an Assemblies of God church (a Pentecostal denomination, a type of Evangelical Protestant Christianity) weekly with my aunt and uncle from around age 10 to 19. Although I am now an atheist and have a rather negative view of all religions, I still find religions interesting and try to learn about them, but mostly in order to help de-convert people.
- Abraham sacrifices his son
- Deluge myths
- Exorcism of Legion
- Extreme longevity in Genesis
- Jesus cursing the fig tree
- Sodom and Gomorrah
- Virgin birth of Jesus
- Can a god create a rock so heavy he can't lift it?
- False origins used by Christians
- God at the end of the rainbow
- Hell doesn't exist in the bible
- In God we trust
- Is atheism a religion?
- Jesus spoke Aramaic
- Misinformation religious people tell their children
- Pascal's wager
- The problem of evil
- Would you murder your child?
- What the Christian god wants
- Yahweh is a volcano