Difference between revisions of "Queen"
(Created page with "'''''Queen''''' is a British rock band formed in London in 1971. They have been my favorite band since Middle School. The first album I ever bought was Sheer Heart Attack. ...")
Revision as of 16:01, 8 June 2011
Queen is a British rock band formed in London in 1971. They have been my favorite band since Middle School. The first album I ever bought was Sheer Heart Attack.
- Freddie Mercury - Vocals, piano, guitar.
- Brian May - Guitar, vocals, keyboard.
- Roger Taylor - Drums, percussion, vocals.
- John Deacon - Bass.
Freddie Mercury died on 1991/11/24. John Deacon's last work with Queen was the song No-One but You (Only the Good Die Young) in October 1997 before retiring, he did not play on The Cosmos Rocks. Both Brian and Roger still play and produce music with the name Queen.
- 1973/07/13 - Queen
- 1974/03/08 - Queen II
- 1974/11/01 - Sheer Heart Attack
- 1975/11/21 - A Night At the Opera
- 1976/12/10 - A Day At the Races
- 1977/10/28 - News of the World
- 1978/11/10 - Jazz
- 1980/06/30 - The Game
- 1980/12/08 - Flash Gordon
- 1982/05/21 - Hot Space
- 1884/02/27 - The Works
- 1986/06/02 - A Kind of Magic
- 1989/05/22 - The Miracle
- 1991/02/05 - Innuendo
- 1995/11/06 - Made in Heaven