I found this game while searching for a new game to play on my phone.
The game is free. I have not beaten it.
- I love the Kunio-kun style graphics.
- The game's music and sound effects are fitting and incorporate some 8-bit style sounds.
- The various attack animations are enjoyable to watch.
- There are a few graphic glitches here and there, but nothing obtrusive.
- For some reason, the fire and ice attacks can't be doubled up on without wasting an attack in between.
- I feel like there are too many special attacks to learn and upgrade, including electricity, wind, fire, ice, earth, demon, laser, and hadoken.
- There is a sometimes a lag bug when you get a gold exclamation point and punch an enemy into the air where, if you press the buttons fast enough, you will be able to hit the enemy thousands of times resulting in $10,000 gold. While this helps speed the game along, a
- When you first being the game, you expand fairly rapidly and unlock new power-ups, moves, areas, however, as the game progresses, you spend most of your time grinding the same enemies over and over again. It's extremely tedious and repetitive.
- Like most pay-to-progress games, you can simply buy power-ups or watch ads to get power-ups. This makes actually playing the game pointless.
- play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.toshi.ppkp - Google Play.