- Overall, the game is pretty fun. If I didn't know about The Legend of Zelda, I would probably even be impressed by it.
- The graphics and sound are both quite nice.
- It's basically a poor-man's Legend of Zelda. Most of what was ripped off isn't as good as Zelda.
- Movement is a little clunky.
- The perspective makes the hit detection seem weird especially when you take damage from or hit a tall or jumping monster in an area that you shouldn't, given the perspective.
- Most of what the NPCs in the game say is useless or redundant.
- The strongest sword, armor, and shield are creatively called "Strongest."
- The wings are rarely useful, and you get them as random drops a lot.
- Nothing really.