Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent
I got this game from a bundle of some sort, and I liked the cartoon drawings in the screenshots in Steam, so I installed it. I beat it on 2018-08-12 after my second sitting.
I own this game on Steam and have beaten it.
- The game uses a variety of puzzle types throughout the game.
- The cartoon style is fun to look at.
- The voice acting, sound effects, and ambient music is good.
- The gnomes are quite creepy.
- The game has a few pretty obvious graphic glitches and I can't understand why they weren't fixed.
- The game reuses some of its puzzles too much. I get not wanting to have to remake a new engine for each puzzle, but that's kind of the point of the game.
- The game way too short, and ends without any closure to the story.
- mobygames.com/game/nelson-tethers-puzzle-agent - MobyGames.