Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra is a turn-based 3D fantasy role-playing video game developed and published by New World Computing for DOS in 1991, and then for several other platforms.
- The graphics are truly amazing for a 1991 PC game.
- The combat system is simple enough to not be an obstacle, but complex enough to handle different tactics.
- The prefix/suffix system for items was a great way of creating nearly countless variations of items.
- The music and sound is pretty bland.
- The dungeon traps are pretty obnoxious. Even though they're clearly visible, they're often unavoidable and only serve to slowly weaken your party.
- The original release had a pretty bad game-breaking bug that made it nearly impossible to win.