Microsoft Entertainment Pack For Windows
Microsoft Entertainment Pack For Windows is a package of multiple entertainment programs including seven games and a screensaver published by Microsoft for Windows 3 in 1990. Several developers made the various programs which include:
Interestingly, Microsoft somehow acquired the publishing rights to Tetris, even though it seems like they should have still been owned by Spectrum Holobyte.
This program came loaded on the Packard Bell 386SX computer my parents bought back in 1991. It was one of the few game packages I had at the time, so I became very familiar with each of the games.
I do not own this title.
- Overall: 5/10
- Best Version: Windows 3
- There is a fairly decent assortment of card games, board games, and video games.
- Each game is professionally made and plays well.
- This was the first Windows port of Tetris.
- All of the games are casual, so they're all lacking depth.
- The programs are almost devoid of any music, sound effects, and animation.
- With only one action game, the collection is very slow-paced.