Mega Man II
Mega Man 2 is the sequel to Mega Man; it is an action platformer broken up into stages, each ending with a boss.
I own this game and have beaten it on both normal and difficult skill levels.
- The graphics are colorful, well-drawn, and highly detailed for such a low resolution.
- The music is extremely good, some of the best for the platform.
- The game is difficult without being unfair and has a thankful difficulty setting for less die-hard players.
- The ending cut scenes and staff roll is a fantastic way to finish the game.
- The boss weapons are very unbalanced. For most of the game, you'll be using Metalman's weapon because it is not only versatile, but does a lot of damage to most enemies. Other weapons like Lead Bubble, has only two real uses in the whole game.
- The disappearing platforms from the first game are back, and even worse than before. Luckily, the platforms make them a little easier to deal with.
- Later in the game, you have to deal with a lot of instant-death spikes and pits which are a lame way of increasing difficulty.
- Nothing, this game rocks.