Mega Man II
Mega Man 2 is the sequel to Mega Man; it is an action platformer broken up into stages, each ending with a boss.
- The graphics are colorful and well-drawn.
- The music is extremely good, some of the best for the platform.
- The game is difficult without being unfair.
- The boss weapons are very unbalanced. For most of the game, you'll be using Metalman's weapon, while the weapon of Bubbleman has pretty much a single use.
- Some of the jumping puzzles, where the platforms disappear, are extremely frustrating.
- Nothing, this game rocks.