McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure
McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure is an action platformer game for younger audiences developed by Treasure for the Genesis in 1993. Despite being a McDonald's tie-in game, it's professionally made and quite fun, just really easy.
I played this game simply because I wanted to claim that I had beaten a Genesis game. This appeared on a list of the easiest Genesis games to beat, so I played it and beat in a single play-through.
I do not own this game, but have beaten it.
- Overall: 3/10
- Best Version: Genesis
- The art, music, and play control are professionally made. Very unusual for a tie-in game.
- The game is actually fairly challenging, they just give you too many hit points and too many lives.
- Like most tie-in games, the game has very little to do with the thing it's advertising. It's as though the developers already had a game in mind, and just pasted a McDonald's skin on it.
- youtube.com/watch?v=LNbmJyL872c - Longplay.
|English||McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure|
|Japanese||マクドナルドトレジャーランドアドベンチャー||MakuDonarudo Toreja Rando Adobencha||McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure|
- mobygames.com/game/genesis/mcdonalds-treasure-land-adventure - MobyGames.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald%27s_Treasure_Land_Adventure - Wikipedia.
- tcrf.net/McDonald%27s_Treasure_Land_Adventure - The Cutting Room Floor.