Mario Party is a boardgame played on the Nintendo 64 for 1-4 players.
- The idea of adding mini games to a board game is a lot of fun.
- I like how you can use your game winnings to buy the mini games to practice.
- The pacing of the game is too slow. While it's acceptable to have a lot of down time between turns in a board game, it's not as forgivable during a videogame.
- Due to the randomness of the game, it's possible to win every single mini-game, and still lose the game.
- The game really rewards randomness in the final star ceremony when a star is given for the player who landed on the most question mark spaces. While it's possible to attempt to go for this star (by taking undesirable forks), it's still pretty random.