Revision as of 19:07, 11 June 2011 by TheAlmightyGuru (Created page with "'''''Mario Party''''' is a boardgame played on the Nintendo 64 for 1-4 players. ==Review== ===Good=== * The idea of adding mini games to a board game is a lot of fun. * I like h...")
Mario Party is a boardgame played on the Nintendo 64 for 1-4 players.
- The idea of adding mini games to a board game is a lot of fun.
- I like how you can use your game winnings to buy the mini games to practice.
- The pacing of the game is too slow. There is a lot of dead time between getting a chance to play.
- Due to the randomness of the game, you can win every mini game, and still lose.
- The game really rewards randomness in the final star ceremony when a star is given for the player who landed on the most question mark spaces, which is totally random.