Mario Party is a boardgame played on the Nintendo 64 for 1-4 players.
- The idea of adding mini games to a board game is a lot of fun.
- I like how you can use your game winnings to buy the mini games to practice.
- The pacing of the game is too slow. There is a lot of dead time between getting a chance to play.
- Due to the randomness of the game, it's possible to win every single mini-game, and still lose the game.
- The game really rewards randomness in the final star ceremony when a star is given for the player who landed on the most question mark spaces, which is nearly-random.