Difference between revisions of "Lock N' Chase (Game Boy)"
(Created page with "'''''Lock N' Chase''''' is a maze traversal game developed and published by Data East for the Game Boy on 1990-05-11. The game is a heavily modified port of the origin...")
Revision as of 21:42, 14 February 2020
I don't own the game, but I have beaten it.
- The cartoon graphics are cute and quirky, especially during the cut-scenes.
- The jazzy music is decent and fitting for the game.
- Because the game is so easily understood, pretty much anyone can pick it up and play it.
- "Extra" mode is a nice way to get a little more life out of the game.
- The small display window makes it very difficult to see where the police are. Most of the time I died it was because I trapped myself between a chasing cop and an unseen cop.
- The game is pretty repetitive. Enemies are pretty much all the same, and there are only a handful of map objects to interact with.
- Although I generally like hard mode, it's just all the same maps, but with more cops. Kind of dull.
- Having unlimited continues pretty much guarantees you'll beat the game, even if you're not that good, with enough persistence.
- The games doesn't really add all that much to the formula of Pac-Man released ten years earlier.