List of Bad Products
- Air Walk Shoes - Their shoes have steadily lost their quality. My last three pairs have been reduced in quality each time.
- Kiwi Bootlaces - Their laces are too stiff and too smooth to remain tied properly. Double-knotting is a must.
- Conair Combs - The teeth of their simple black plastic combs break easily.
- Goody Ouchless Colored Elastic - Not quite as bad as the clear elastics, but still only usable once or twice before they break.
- Goody Ouchless Elastic - These hair ties used to be great, but somewhere in the late 2010s, they changed formulas and now they stick to hair, lose their elasticity once stretched, and break after only a couple uses.
- Goody Ouchless Glitter Elastic - The glitter makes them so weak, they often snap the first time you use them.