Difference between revisions of "Kirby's Dream Land 2"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''''Kirby's Dream Land 2''''' is the
'''''Kirby's Dream Land 2'''''is the
[[Kirby's Dream Land]]'s ]]Kirby steal powers from various monstersthree friendly sidekicks, Rick the hamster, Kine the fish, and Coo the owl.
|Line 27:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 16:32, 21 December 2017
While this game is billed as a sequel to Kirby's Dream Land, it has more in common with Kirby's Adventure, as Kirby can now steal powers from various monsters. This game adds three friendly sidekicks, Rick the hamster, Kine the fish, and Coo the owl.
Beating the game with 79% completion.
- Overall: 6/10
- Best Version: Game Boy
- The game has a wide variety of monsters from which you can steal their powers.
- The difficulty is perfect. Not annoyingly difficult, but not so easy that you won't expect to die several times.
- Most of the enemies are wonderfully drawn, and super cute.
- There are a lot of bosses, and while many of them are similar, a few really stand out, like Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright.
- There are hidden treasures to find in the levels as well.