Difference between revisions of "Kirby's Dream Land 2"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
the game .
Revision as of 16:51, 26 January 2017
Kirby's Dream Land 2 is the redemption of Kirby's Dream Land. It's vastly superior to the first Game Boy game giving Kirby back the ability to steal powers from various monsters and even adding three friendly sidekicks, Rick the hamster, Kine the fish, and Coo the owl.
Beating the game with 79% completion.
- The game has a wide variety of monsters from which you can steal their powers.
- The difficulty is perfect. Not annoyingly difficult, but not so easy that you won't expect to die several times.
- Most of the enemies are wonderfully drawn, and super cute.
- There are a lot of bosses, and while many of them are similar, a few really stand out, like Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright.
- There are hidden treasures to find in the levels as well.
- Nothing. This is a great game.