Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby's Dream Land 2 is an action platformer developed by HAL Laboratory and published by Nintendo on the Game Boy in 1995. It is the sequel to Kirby's Dream Land and the sixth game in the Kirby universe. Like with Kirby's Adventure, Kirby can now steal powers from various monsters. This game adds three friendly sidekicks, Rick the hamster, Kine the fish, and Coo the owl.
I played this game after beating the first, hoping that it would be better, and, thankfully, it was.
Beating the game with 79% completion.
- Overall: 6/10
- Best Version: Game Boy
— This section contains spoilers! —
- The game has a wide variety of monsters from which you can steal their powers.
- The difficulty is perfect. Not annoyingly difficult, but not so easy that you won't expect to die several times.
- Most of the enemies are wonderfully drawn, and super cute.
- There are a lot of bosses, and while many of them are similar, a few really stand out, like Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright.
- There are hidden treasures to find in the levels as well.
|English||Kirby's Dream Land 2|
|Japanese||星のカービィ2||Hoshi no Kabi 2||Kirby of the Stars 2|