Kid Icarus (universe)
Kid Icarus is a game universe created by Toru Osawa of Nintendo and first used in the video game Kid Icarus: Angel Land Story on 1986-12-19. However, unlike some Nintendo franchises, this one never became that popular. The series consists of three video games, a short anime, a character in three Super Smash Bros. games, and a minor character in Captain N: The Game Master.
|1986-12-19||Kid Icarus: Angel Land Story||Famicom Disk System|
|1991-11-05||Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters||Game Boy|
|2012-03-23||Kid Icarus: Uprising||Nintendo 3DS|
- Captain N: The Game Master - Pit is called "Kid Icarus" throughout the show.
- Kid Icarus (anime)
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Pit is a playable character.
- Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U - Pit is a playable character.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Pit is a playable character.
- Tetris - The Nintendo release of Tetris shows Pit in some of the B-Type ending animations.
- kidicaruswiki.org - Kid Icarus Wiki.