Difference between revisions of "Ittle Dew"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 21:43, 2 June 2017
Ittle Dew is an action puzzle game with elements taken from The Legend of Zelda and ZZT and reminded me greatly of God of Thunder. You play a young girl in search of adventure with her drunken dog-fairy Tipsy as a guide. As you explore various rooms and solve the puzzles, you earn gold to buy interesting items that allow you finish more difficult puzzles.
I own this game and have beaten it, though without 100% completion.
- Overall: 8/10
- Best Version: Windows
- The challenge was hard enough for me to spend a few minutes thinking about each room, but none of the mandatory puzzles were too difficult that I couldn't solve them without hints.
- The graphics are attractive, colorful, well-polished and interesting to look at.
- Each region had a nice theme to it, and I like that they took away non-essential items to make them a challenge.
- The characters and dialogue between them is a humorous addition to the game and the artwork for each creature was really great.
- The two wands were particularly interesting, especially in how they interact with each other.
- While the game informs you that you can't miss any items in the three dungeons, I don't like the fact that you're locked out of them. It would be nice to return and retry the puzzles without having to start a new game.
- Nothing. A well-made game all-around.