I Wish I Were the Moon
I Wish I Were the Moon is a short puzzle game by Daniel Benmergui and released in Flash in 2008. The game opens with a girl on a boat in the sea gazing longingly at a boy on the moon. Using the mouse you can snapshot an area of the screen and move it somewhere else in the scene. By adjusting their positions, different endings are discovered.
I don't remember what brought me to this game, but it was the first of Benmergui's that I played, and I enjoyed the style.
This game is freely available online. I have beaten it and discovered each of the eight endings.
- Overall: 3/10
- Best Version: ?
- Despite the primitive graphics, the game makes good use of pixel art.
- The results of playing around with the scene create interesting outcomes.
- I could think of a couple possible endings that were left out.
- The eight different endings give the game a little replayability, but even still, the game is far too short.
- kongregate.com/games/danielben/i-wish-i-were-the-moon - Play on Kongregate.
- mobygames.com/game/browser/i-wish-i-were-the-moon - MobyGames.