Hugo III: Jungle of Doom!
I do not own the game, but I have beaten it with a full score.
- Overall: 3/10
- Best Version: DOS
- The artwork is certainly better in this game, but still quite dated for the time (King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder was released the same year).
- The game's music and sound effects are very dated and not that great even for the 80s.
- A lot of the scenery that should be animated is not.
- The game doesn't seem to know it's set in South America; there are African elephants, hyenas, and Zulu shields.
- The game does have a few guess-the-verb style problems especially on the bridge and the crystal ball.
- The book is stupidly hidden.
- The game is too short for an adventure game. It's even shorter than the first Hugo game!