Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Revision as of 09:52, 23 August 2016 by TheAlmightyGuru (Created page with "'''''Harry Potter and the Camber of Secrets''''' is a book written by JK Rowling, and the second in the Harry Potter series. Unfortunately, I saw the movie first, which I late...")
Harry Potter and the Camber of Secrets is a book written by JK Rowling, and the second in the Harry Potter series. Unfortunately, I saw the movie first, which I later viewed as a mistake, and for future movies, I made sure I read the book first.
- The new characters (Colin Creevey, Dobby) are quite fun.
- Hogwarts is still very exciting and wonderful.
- The Chamber of Secrets and Slytherin's heir are nice mysteries that slowly get solved as time goes on.
- The additional details about the ghosts and Nearly-Headless Nick's Death Day party are interesting, but they weren't that important to the story.
- Quidditch is even less feasible in this book. Apparently, you can buy a serious advantage with better equipment. It's like allowing bionic implants in basketball.
- The incompetence of the staff dealing with the rouge bludger was unbelievable.
- The fact that the Chamber of Secrets remained hidden for so long was also unbelievable considering how much divination the professors would have done.
- The fact that school remains open while a dangerous unknown is roaming the halls is also unbelievable.