Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode One is an oddly-named sequel to Half-Life 2. The game is shorter, but was an attempt to make the game more episodic so that new additions could come out every few months. That didn't work as people have been waiting for episode three for many years now.
- The new Zombine enemy is a great addition and thoroughly terrifying at times.
- The hospital area has some really nice freaky sequences.
- I like how the game fit seamlessly at the end of HL2.
- The developers kept with the tradition of making interesting puzzles that weren't too easy, or too difficult.
- Alyx Vance is a fun, attractive, and bad-ass sidekick.
- I find the crowbar in this game to be a nuisance. I'd much rather not pick it up from Barney.
- This game doesn't really have any serious faults.