Half-Life: Blue Shift
I own this game on Steam and have beaten it.
- Despite their different skins, all the scientists use the same voice.
- The game has quite a few bugs:
- When on a scripted path, the NPC animation is a quite jittery.
- If you shoot while reloading, your character will be stuck in autofire.
- The jumping and pushing controls are pretty awful. The first crane puzzle took me about 10 minutes, not because I couldn't figure out what to do, but because I was wrestling with the controls. It was so hard to push the crate and barrel in the correct alignment, jump on them without knocking them out of alignment, and getting both the cranes at the correct height, all while not falling off the sides. This never should have made it through testing.