Freedom Planet is a scrolling platformer action game made in the style of Sonic the Hedgehog, but with a better plot and story line and less-annoying level design. I thoroughly enjoyed most of the game, except the last bit of it.
I own this game and have beaten Lilac's story mode on normal difficulty.
- Overall: 6/10
- Best Version: Windows
- The graphics are beautiful, the music is perfectly fitting, and the controls are very well done.
- Unlike Sonic, Freedom Planet rarely punishes running at full speed into unknown areas of the map.
- The voice acting is a little childish, but fitting for the game and nicely recorded.
- Most of the bosses are difficult enough that they will kill you a couple times, but not so hard to make the game annoying.
- The difficulty curve is a little skewed. At normal difficulty, the first five stages or so are really easy, but then becomes frustratingly difficult with the end bosses.
- Nothing, a really solid game.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Planet - Wikipedia.