Fantastic Mr. Fox
Fantastic Mr. Fox is a children's book by Roald Dahl, published in 1970. It's about a fox who routinely steals livestock from some farmers who then get fed up and try to kill the fox.
I do not own this book, but have read it and listened to an audio book recording.
- Like most of Roald Dahl's books, it is well written and fun.
- As per usual with most children's books, ugly people are also evil.
- How are the foxes able to dig so much without dumping the dirt anywhere?
- The women in the book (Mrs. Fox and Mrs. Badger) have an even weaker constitution than children and are in need of rescue.
- Mr. Fox is a bully to Mr. Rat and threatens to murder him if he doesn't give up his cider.
- Badger is the only person who thinks that stealing from other people is wrong, but even he changes his mind after taking lots of free stuff.
- The overall lesson of the book is that it's okay to steal from mean people.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Mr_Fox - Wikipedia