DuckTales is a cartoon television show by Disney which ran four seasons from 1987 to 1990 for a total of 100 episodes. Most of the show's characters and setting, as well as the plot for many episodes, were based on the comic book series Uncle Scrooge. In the show, Donald Duck leaves for the Navy and leaves his three nephews Huey, Dewey, and Louie in the care of his extremely wealthy Uncle Scrooge whose large fortune causes him to be the target of burglars.
I remember seeing advertisements for DuckTales and seeing the first episode on TV. I really liked the show as a child, and watched it everyday after school. I can still remember the theme song, and the plot of many episodes even though I haven't seen it since 1990.
- Alan Young - Scrooge McDuck
- Russi Taylor - Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby Vanderquack
- Joan Gerber - Mrs. Beakley
- Chuck McCann - Duckworth, Burger Beagle, Bouncer Beagle
- Terry McGovern - Launchpad McQuack, Babyface Beagle
- Hal Smith - Gyro Gearloose, Flintheart Glomgold
- Brian Cummings - Doofus Drake
- June Foray - Magica de Spell, Ma Beagle
- Frank Welker - Big Time Beagle, Baggy Beagle, Bubba Duck, Poe de Spell
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Hamilton Camp - Fenton Crackshell, GizmoDuck
- The show has a lot of variety not just in settings and plots, but in characters.
- The backgrounds are very well painted.
- The voice acting was very good, especially from Alan Young.
- As a kid's show, most of the drama is
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuckTales - Wikipedia.