Difference between revisions of "Chopper I"
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Revision as of 08:27, 11 July 2019
Chopper I is a scrolling shooter for the arcade developed and published by SNK in 1988.
I do not own this game, nor have I beaten it.
- Overall: 1/10
— This section contains spoilers! —
- The bosses are large and interesting.
- The graphics are pretty attractive.
- This graphics are pretty low-quality for a 1988 arcade release.
- The game is obscenely difficult, too hard for the average gamer to enjoy.
- There is only one upgradable gun. Kind of dull compare to other shooters which usually have around three.
- There is little variety in the game, you'll see most of what the game has to offer by the end of the first stage.
- The idea of having walls and towers block bullets is a good idea, but it gets over-used in the later areas and becomes annoying.
- When you die, you are sent back to a previous check point, which is annoying.
- The game forces you to play the entire game twice to beat it. This is a shameless way to make a game longer than it is. There's nothing wrong with letting a player play a harder second run, but they actually made this part of the game's story!
- youtube.com/watch?v=oVOehsGUqzw - Longplay.