Difference between revisions of "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night"
(Created page with "'''''Castlevania: Symphony of the Night''''' is an action adventure game. ==Review== ===Good=== * The background art is really beautiful. * The character animation is amazing...")
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Revision as of 20:27, 20 May 2017
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is an action adventure game.
- The background art is really beautiful.
- The character animation is amazingly detailed. In addition to movement consisting of numerous frames, there is even a lot of dialog animation.
- The game has a solid soundtrack. The music fits the game perfectly.
- There are a wide variety of interesting monsters.
- It's kind of interesting to have to collect items for things that are normally commonplace in Castlevania games, like obtaining items from candles, or seeing a monster's name.
- The voice acting it just terrible.
- The CD icon at the top of the rooms when you change sections is out of place.
- The display of the item you get and monster you kill sometimes gets in the way of the action.