Buccaneers is a pirate beat em up released in 1989. The game was developed by Duintronic, and it was their first and last game.
I have no desire to ever play this game again.
- Overall: 1/10
- Buccaneers has pretty nice graphics.
- The game is terribly monotonous, the enemies are very dull.
- You play on a 2-D platform without the ability to move up or down despite the graphics making it look like you should.
- Jumping is very difficult to control.
- The ending is the same as the title screen.
- Play control is so slow and sluggish that the game is practically unplayable.
- youtube.com/watch?v=wLVhMmMal-U - Longplay.