Bonk's Adventure is a platform action game on the Game Boy.
- The game play is fun, and the graphics and animation is enjoyable to look at.
- There are enough monsters to keep the game fresh though to the end.
- The game is pretty easy and short. I was able to beat it in a single sitting without ever getting a game over.
- The bosses, although graphically different, employ similar same movement patterns, and therefore can be defeated with the same tactics.
- The ending sequence is uninspired.
- Nothing really.