I do not own this game, and I have not beaten it.
- Overall: 1/10
- The backgrounds are pretty attractive.
- The game is obscenely difficult, too hard for the average gamer to enjoy.
- There is little variety in the game, you'll see most of what the game has to offer by the end of the first stage.
- The music volume is much lower than the sound effects, so the only time you get to hear it is when nothing is going on in the game, which is very rarely.
- All of the bosses are minor variations on the first one.
- Each stage scrolls all the way to the end, then it reverses to the beginning, and then back to the end before you meet the boss. It is extremely dull having to play each stage three times before you advance to the next one.
- youtube.com/watch?v=5Il_xik0sXc - Longplay.
- mobygames.com/game/bermuda-triangle_ - MobyGames.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_Triangle_%28video_game%29 - Wikipedia.
- gamefaqs.com/arcade/584065-bermuda-triangle - GameFAQS.