Awesomenauts is a multiplayer team-based action 2D platform shooter developed and published by Ronimo Games BV originally for the PlayStation 3 on 2012-05-01, and then ported to several other platforms.
My friend Cody bought me this game.
I own this game and have been on many winning teams. I got 4/59 achievements.
Best Version: 70%
— This section contains spoilers! —
- The character customization is a lot of fun.
- The graphics and sound are really top-notch.
- I love how each character has a custom theme.
- Like most fighting games, I feel like there are a too many characters, which ultimately hurts the balance. I would prefer more customization among a handful of characters where you have to buy upgrades from the same starting point rather than have a totally different template.
- The bots seem to be unfairly more powerful than the players. You seem to take a lot more damage from them compared to how much you deal to them.
- The bot AI is extremely unfair when it comes to aiming. Bots only miss when there is an obstruction in the way. So, even if you're far away and moving erratically, they'll always hit you. This makes playing against bots like Raelynn extremely frustrating.