Arkandian Legends: Chapter I - Crusade
Revision as of 13:43, 14 August 2015 by TheAlmightyGuru (Created page with "'''''Arkandian Crusade''''' is ==Review== ===Good=== * I like how the combat lets you choose what level of attack you want to risk. * The weapon prefixes adds a lot of vari...")
Arkandian Crusade is
- I like how the combat lets you choose what level of attack you want to risk.
- The weapon prefixes adds a lot of variety to the game.
- The paperdoll clothing system is very fanciful.
- The ability to choose good or evil from an early stage is kind of nice.
- The combat icons have no tool tip, so they're often left unknown.
- The store doesn't upgrade its items, so it becomes pretty useless after a few missions.
- Other than grinding stats, I couldn't see a use for the defend action during combat.
- Even with the various weapons, armor, and items, there is a strong sameness to the whole game.
- While there is a story, the vast majority of the game feels like you're just min/maxing and clicking a mouse button as things happen. There is practically no emotional involvement at all.
- kongregate.com/games/undefined/arkandian-crusade - Play Online.